Heather Duff has 15 years experience building websites. Before launching Oxblaze (her web design company), she worked for 5 years as the web & graphics designer for a large church in Lake Charles, Louisiana, where she also produced a weekly email newsletter. She left this position to begin a freelance career, and she currently serves on the media team at her church.
She has a B.S. in accounting with 5 years experience in sales tax auditing for a local government agency. It was here she worked extensively in Excel and various database applications.
Heather writes fiction and self-published a novel, The Wrong. While learning the writing craft, she completed the Apprentice and Journeyman level writing courses through Jerry Jenkins' Christian Writer's Guild of Colorado.
Her experience includes:
- Web Design - HTML, CSS, WordPress, Joomla, Adobe Business Catalyst
- Graphic Design - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Email Marketing
- Print Newsletters
- Print Magazine (Designed, wrote, and edited 12-page magazine)
- Social Media - Content creation and strategy
- Advertising - Postcards, billboards, business cards, flyers, brochures, newspaper ad layouts
- Marketing campaigns